Laura has more than 20 years of professional experience in architecture, practicing both in her native country of Peru and the United States, and participating in research studies in Japan.
Her design experience has involved hospitality, senior living, and residential architecture, from high-end luxury to low-cost housing projects.
Laura is fluent in English and Spanish, holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Ricardo Palma University in Lima, Peru, and was a research student at Tohoku Koggyo Daigaku School of Architecture in Sendai Japan.
In the year 2000 Laura moved to the USA to join a design firm in Fort Worth, Texas. In 2003 she joined a Dallas boutique hospitality design firm where she stayed for 14 years collaborating on high profile projects. Her career has taken her around the world as a designer and a cultural link in Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America.
Laura is an NCARB accredited architect and registered in the State of Texas.
Laura Baiamonte Architecture - Plano, Texas
THIEL&THIEL Interior Design and Architecture
GDA Architects - Dallas, Texas
Senior Associate I- Design Studio
Algiere Design and Purchasing Services -Plano TX
THREE Living Architecture - Dallas, Texas
•Bachelor’s degree from Ricardo Palma University, Lima, Peru -1993
• Study Abroad Scholarship - Research student at Tohoku Koggio Daigaku, Sendai, Japan. 1999
• English (fluent)
• Spanish (fluent)
• Japanese (basic)
Honors and Accomplishments:
• Member of the American Institute of Architects- AIA - 2018
• Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Board-NCARB - 2018
• Texas Board of Architectural Examiners- TBAE Certification - 2017
• Member of the Colegio de Arquitectos del Peru - 1999
• President of the Peruvian Association of Japanese Scholarship Grantees- APEBENI- 1999-2000
• Recipient of a full scholarship from the Japanese International Cooperation Agency- JICA - 1998-1999